Pop! How To Do Polka Dot Nail Art With Butter London's Katie Hughes
Take a look below to watch the first installment from Katie - pop art-inspired polka dots.
How to tips:
1. Apply two coats of a neutral background coat. Katie used Butter London's Cuppa.
2. Create larger dots with a dotting tool or bobby pin in a grey tone.
3. Once dry, dab your preferred candy colours over the larger dots. Katie used a selection from Butter London's Sweetie Shop range
4. Apply a top coat and add cuticle oil for extra gloss.
5. Don't forget to clean-up around the nails with acetone using a lip or concealer brush.
See more of our favourite Spring/Summer nail colours below: