Kristen Stewart And Robert Pattinson Are The Most Bankable Couple EVER
1. Millions of fans asking your boyfriend to bite them every time you go to a premiere/party/Starbucks would drive any normal girl INSANE. Seriously. Whose mental health could survive such an irritation? No one's. Except K-Stew's, who so far doesn't seem to be that bothered.
2. The saving grace of this coupling is that one is a bit grumpy (Kristen) and one is like a really hot version of your best friend's cheerful older brother (Robert). If they split up, Kristen could get with someone who is equally sulky – like a King of Leon - and just imagine the pictures. They'd be constant, and depressing.
3. Should another girl really have to listen to Robert's original musical material? Now, not to be mean – he's probably super cute strumming away, gurny-faced, putting on a Van Morrison voice – but we heard that song he wrote for Twilight. Pure cheese. This is Kristen's cross to bear.
4. It would be rubbish for their dog Bear.
5. Watching the Twilight films would be much less fun. You'd be like, "They're so sweet," and then, with sad face, "but not anymore". Did anyone really go to the cinema for the plot or incredible acting? No. For Twilight joy to continue, they must stay together. And that's bottom line.