GASP! Anna Wintour's In Vogue: The Editor's Eye , a new HBO documentary comes out next month and will be the must-see of the season. Thank goodness The Telegraph has given us a little teaser, after Luke Leitch interviewed Wintour to get the low down. Here are the best bits:
1. Wintour's work ethic came from her own chief: father Charles Wintour who was editor of the Evening Standard in his time.
2. Anna has great expectations of those she works with: "I want people who can argue, and disagree, and have a point of view that's reflected in the magazine." Hmm, argue with Wintour the infamous face of all things Vogue? Dare ya!
3. She's a Christopher Kane groupy. Anna revealed he is "fabulous - and lovely too".
4. Wintour's fashion guideline: "If it doesn't change, it's not looking forward. And that's important to me".
5. Barack secured her vote, but so too did First Lady Michelle Obama for her wardrobe of: "J.Crew or Thakoon or Azzedine Alaïa: a gamut of different designers. She has changed the way American women see fashion". We second that!
6. There's no place like home, and for Anna London feels just like it. Whilst she's exquisitely English it's New York that knows the tune of hard, honest work.
7. She's missing out on the British Fashion Awards next week so that she can attend Grace Coddington's book party celebrating her fashion memoirs. "It's a big thing. She's given so much to this magazine - she's one of the great unsung heroines of our business". See, they really are besties.
8. Signed, sealed delivered? Nope, Wintour has confirmed that she will not "ever" write a book.
If you're still in the need-to-know flow then take a look through Anna's style evolution below:
Comedienne Joan Rivers, designer Paloma Picasso and Vogue editor Anna Wintour attend a benefit dinner for the American Suicide Foundation.
Vogue Magazine editor Anna Wintour arrives at the opening of the Mario Testino photography exhibition wearing a patchwork dress.
Anna Wintour attends the Metropolitan Museum Of Art Costume Institute Benefit Gala wearing all white.
Editor Anna Wintour attends the Donna Karan S/S 2005 show.
Editor Anna Wintour attends Olympus Fashion Week A/W 2006/7 wearing a fur trimmed coat.
Vogue Editor in Chief Anna Wintour and her daughter, Bee Schaeffer.
Editor-in-chief of American Vogue Anna Wintour during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week S/S 2008, New York.
Anna Wintour attends a celebration wearing a pink dress.
Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour attends the Carolina Herrera S/S 2009 fashion show, New York.
Anna Wintour attends the Tommy Hilfiger S/S 2010 show in New York.
Anna Wintour and daughter Bee Schaffer attend the Metropolitan Museum of Art's 2010 Costume Institute Ball.
Designer Diane Von Furstenberg and Anna Wintour attend Fashion's Night Out.
Anna Wintour attends The Museum of Modern Art wearing a fur-trimmed coat.
Editor-in-chief of American Vogue Anna Wintour wears a full-length gown.
Anna Wintour attends a ceremony where she was awarded with the medal of Chevalier of the Legion of Honor at the Elysee Palace in Paris. She wore a navy blue suit.
American Vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour during S/S 2012 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week wearing a skirt with a cream jumper and matching nude shoes.
Rapper Nicki Minaj and Editor-in-chief of American Vogue, Anna Wintour attend the Carolina Herrera S/S 2012 fashion show.
Anna Wintour wears a floral number.
Anna Wintour wears all black at the Vera Wang A/W 2012/3 fashion show.
Anna Wintour and Jonathan Newhouse attend the Michael Kors A/W2012 fashion show.
Anna Wintour arrives at the Stella McCartney Special Presentation during London Fashion Week A/W 2012.
US Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour in Milan.
Anna Wintour attends the Giorgio Armani A/W 2012/13 fashion show in Milan.
Anna Wintour attends the Costume Institute Benefit at The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Anna Wintour arrives with Shelby Bryan for a State Dinner in honor of British Prime Minister David Cameron at the White House.
Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Anna Wintour at the Schiaparelli And Prada: Impossible Conversations Costume Institute Exhibition Press Preview at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.