1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited and Think Jam Limited and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, and Think Jam Limited. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. To enter this prize promotion you need to: a) follow AOL MyDaily on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mydailyuk and b) tweet the answer to the competition question at MyDaily (@MyDailyUK) via Twitter as per the instructions on the competition page.
3. There will be one grand prize winner
- The prize consists of: two tickets to attend the world premiere of Titanic in 3D on Tuesday 27 March at the Royal Albert Hall in London commencing at 5.30pm.
- Travel to and from the event and the cost of any meals, spending money, accommodation (other than that stipulated above) which may be required to accept this prize or any other incidentals; are not included as part of the prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner on the day of the event at a designated meeting point near the entrance.
4. The prize promotion closing date is 5pm on Friday 23 March (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winning entries will be selected at random on Friday 23 March after 5pm and the winner(s) will be notified by via the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
6, If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance as directed to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within the timeframe specified when contacted to inform you of your winning entry, we may offer your prize to someone else.
7. By entering this prize promotion you agree that AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry form to Think Jam Limited should you be selected as the winner. Think Jam Limited shall be responsible for providing the winner with the prize and all relevant tickets listed as part of it.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant. In the unlikely event of the premiere being cancelled, the prize is void.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after June 30 2012.
13. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA