During a segment on Anderson Cooper's chatshow which will air in the US tonight (15 March) Miss Piggy confessed that her previous admission "I'm 99% Botox" might have been "underestimating it".
"There's hardly a single expression I can make with this face," revealed the famous diva, putting a gloved hand to her forehead.
The confession came as part of a conversation with Dr Sanjay Gupta who warned other Botox addicts (ones not made from soft fabrics) that potential side effects of the treatment include drooping eyelids and headaches.
We applaud Piggy's honesty but can't help feeling a little sad that even such a confident, karate-kicking lady such as she isn't immune to the industry pressure to look good.
Here's Piggy then and now so you can see the evidence for yourself:
- LOVING the hat
- During a dance rehearsal
- Reminiscing fondly
- Taking on The Bob
- Wearing a rather fetching coat and cocktail ring ensemble
- In silver Giles Deacon
- On stage with Carrie Underwood
- At a Muppets photocall in Berlin
- Attending the OUT celebration
- On Late Night With Jimmy Kimmel
- At The Muppets LA premiere
- With a small selection of her outfits