Hairstylist Louise Moon (who plays the hairstylist in the short film) is the person responsible for all of the real Jean Dujardin's Los Angeles press and awards show grooming - including his Oscar night hairstyle.
According to Moon: "Leonor Greyl is the products i was using on him and they approached me if i would like to do a little movie recreating what i do with him as the hairdresser actress in their homage to the great Oscar win for Jean for best actor and The Artist Oscar win for best movie!!!! Mais Bien Sur!!!!!!"
We think the video really strikes the right note - how about you?
- "MWAH!" (Part deux)
- Congratulations all round
- Our two favourite leading men
- Best. Night. Ever.
- Best Night Ever continues
- Leaning against an invisible cocktail bar
- Best Night Ever continues even more!
- Like two Oscar-winning swans having a nuzzle
- "Ou est la discotheque?"
- "What a handsome chap..."
- Checking the engraved name plate for spelling, punctuation and grammar