MISS PIGGY IS THE OFFICIAL RED CARPET HOST FOR THE 2012 BAFTAS!
Speaking of her role the furry fashionista was as modest as ever: "Imagine the likes of Clooney, Dujardin, Fassbender, Oldman and Pitt achieving the very pinnacle of their careers by getting a chance to speak with the one and only moi - Miss Piggy!"
"Naturally, I will be asking questions that only moi would dare to ask," she added.
As well as the interviews and analysis, we're very excited to see which designer Miss Piggy will be wearing!
For more of Piggy's recent fashion triumphs, just check out the gallery below:
- LOVING the hat
- During a dance rehearsal
- Reminiscing fondly
- Taking on The Bob
- Wearing a rather fetching coat and cocktail ring ensemble
- In silver Giles Deacon
- On stage with Carrie Underwood
- At a Muppets photocall in Berlin
- Attending the OUT celebration
- On Late Night With Jimmy Kimmel
- At The Muppets LA premiere
- With a small selection of her outfits
By the way, here's a gallery showing you how the bronze Bafta Awards themselves are made by workers at the New Pro Foundries in West Drayton, West London: