The model donned a figure-hugging, leather LBD to an NBC Universal party in LA last week, complete with not one, but four cut-outs. Of course, these were carefully positioned around the bust area and showed off her sun-kissed skin after her surfing holiday in Australia.
However, while there's no denying that Elle looks stunning in the skimpy frock, we still think that Rooney earns the most fashion points here for her mysterious, minimalist style.
Which look do you prefer? Let us know and take a look below to see which celeb has been championing LBDs at every red carpet opportunity.
- Spike TV Guys Choice Awards, 4 June 2011
- Just Go With It premiere, Berlin - 21 Feb 2011
- Just Go With It photocall, Berlin - 21 Feb 2011
- The Bounty Hunter photocall, Madrid - 30 March 2010
- Marley & Me premiere, LA - 11 Dec 2008
- Management screening, Toronto Film Festival - 7 Sept 2008
- ONE Sunset Book Party - 19 June 2007
- 18th Annual GLAAD Media Awards - 14 April 2007
- Dirt premiere - 9 Dec 2006
- The Break-Up premiere, Sydney - 5 June 2006
- Friends With Money premiere, Hollywood - 27 March 2006
- GQ Men of the Year party - 1 Dec 2005
- Along Came Polly photocall - 18 Feb 2004
- Along Came Polly premiere, LA - 12 Jan 2004
- Runway for Life fashion show - 19 Aug 2003
- 26th Annual People's Choice Awards - 9 Jan 2000
- Friends Charity Gala, 21 Oct 1997
- The Object Of My Affection premiere, New York - 27 April 1998
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, 27 June 2011