Firstly, when it comes to choosing a dress or a skirt, the tighter and shorter the better. Which leads to the second point - fake tan is non-negotiable if you're legs are on show.
Next comes the cleavage. If you really want to grab attention, something with sheer panelling or cut-outs is a must (Frankie's figure-hugging red number is a prime example) and shoes should be sky high, to complement your mini-skirt/dress.
Last but not least is the hair and makeup. Long, blonde locks are obviously ideal when channelling TOWIE style, and as for the makeup - there's no need to be shy. Falsies, lip gloss and bronzer are all essential.
It's pretty easy when you know how.
How do you rate the girls' glam looks? Let us know and take a look below to see which other celebs have been rocking the yellow trend, a la Lauren Goodger.
- Donna Air at the Serpentine Gallery Summer Party
- Freida Pinto at ComicCon
- Kate Hudson at the premiere of Something Borrowed
- Tess Daly at the Strictly press launch
- Brooklyn Decker at the launch of Myhabitat.com
- Dolly Parton at CMA Music Festival
- Gwyneth Paltrow at a book signing for My Father's Daughter
- Lily Cole at the Empire Film Awards
- Fearne Cotton at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards
- Imogen Thomas at Legally Blonde: The Musical
- Marisa Tomei at Venice Film Festival
- Kirsten Dunst at Cannes Film Festival
- Katherine Jenkins at the premiere of Totem
- Vanessa Williams at the NAACP Image Awards
- Solange Knowles at the Rimmel London Party
- Mary J Blige at the Mary J Blige Honors concert
- Olivia Palermo at a screening of The Ledge
- Tulisa Contostavlos arriving to mentor her X Factor contestants
- Blake Lively at the Teen Choice Awards
- Blake Lively at a junket for Green Lantern
- Tulisa meets the X Factor groups at a dance studio