The video sequel to Nymph, directed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, features Lady G clad in black and sporting faux bionic augmentations on her left arm and face in combination with a long blonde wig and massive hat and veil (which get ripped off pretty quickly).
Bride also features some of Gaga's fans who had turned up in the hope of meeting the star. Little monster Mikaela Baak tweeted:
"They took us in the barn and there was a photo shoot set up and everything. Inez and Vindooh were waiting and we each individually went up and did a photo shoot, and then we did a short video thing, which was used in the fashion film obvoiusly haha. Nicola sat next to us the entire time and talked/callmed us down haha. BEST DAY EVER."
What do you think of Lady Gaga's latest fashion film? Let us know in the comments below.
For more of Gaga's style, why not take a peek at our Lady Gaga for Annie Leibovitz gallery:
- Lady Gaga falls down
- Lady Gaga examines Annie Leibovitz's work
- Lady Gaga should have gone to Specsavers
- Lady Gaga gets her makeup retouched
- Lady Gaga in jewels, a hat and not much else
- Lady Gaga strikes a pose
- Lady Gaga is nonchalant
- Lady Gaga wears heels
- Lady Gaga gets carried
- Lady Gaga in a pigeon wing hat
- Lady Gaga can see your bald patch
- Lady Gaga gets phone-papped
- Lady Gaga dwarfs her assistants
- Lady Gaga has a snack