Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie and their mum Sarah Ferguson made a glamorous trio at the wedding of Petra Ecclestone in Italy this weekend.
While Eugenie opted for a structured navy Vivienne Westwood number (very flattering, we thought), mum Fergie and sister Beatrice both opted for a bright pink colour splash.
Beatrice's chiffon dress was more of raspberry tone, while Fergie turned heads in her ruched fuchsia number.
The girls stepped out of the Hassler Hotel in Rome en route to the wedding of Petra Ecclestone - daughter of Formula One businessman Bernie Ecclestone - to James Stunt.
Over 250 VIP guests headed to the medieval town of Bracciano for the ceremony inside the Odescalchi Castle, which cost Bernie £310,000 to hire.
Petra and Bernie - who's worth £2.5 billion - were the last to arrive in his vintage Rolls Royce, driven by Formula 1 star Jean Alessi.
Petra was stunning in an £80,000 Vera Wang dress, and her sister also wowed in ruffled grey Wang. Petra's mum Slavica Radic was also pretty in an embellished gold gown.
The night was one of total opulence, with Bernie paying for the very best of everything. He shelled out £1.5 million for The Black Eyed Peas to play at the reception, £800,000 went on vintage wines, £150,000 on stunning Alain Ducasse food, and £150,000 for Andrea Bocelli to perform, amongst other things.
But family friend Eric Clapton provided the music for the newlyweds' first dance - free of charge.
Other guests at the event included the Paris Hilton, her mum, and sister Nicky, who wore a rather questionable pink dress with a green bow feature.
See what the princesses wore to the wedding of Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall below:
- Pucker up! Mike and Zara enjoy a kiss as a married couple
- Mike and Zara head towards their reception venue, Holyrood House
- Zara's wedding make-up was flawless as she left for her reception
- Mike and Zara are beaming as they leave Canongate Kirk
- Mike and Zara wave to the crowds after their wedding
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Princess Anne and Prince Harry leave the church
- Princess Anne looks over the moon as she leaves Canongate Kirk
- Prince Charles and Camilla leave the ceremony with Prince Harry
- Zara Phillips and her father Captain Mark Phillips arrive at Canongate Kirk
- Mke Tindall arrives at Canongate Kirk early looking happy and relaxed
- The Duchess of Cambridge donned a statement floral-enhanced hat
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge wave to the crowds on the Royal Mile
- Prince Charles accompanied Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
- The Queen ws pretty in pastel
- Zara Phillips' bridesmaids arrive at Canongate Kirk
- Princess Eugenie wore an oyster jacket by Angela Kelly
- Princess Beatrice rocked a vivid blue skirt suit
- Mike Tindall and his best man Iain Balshaw
- Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, and Sophie, Countess of Wessex
- Kirsty Gallacher worked a printed dress and turquoise fascinator
- Una Healy from The Saturdays accompanied rugby star Ben Foden
- Jackie Stewart worked a kilt with wife Alexandra
- Coronation Street star Katherine Kelly was one of the first to arrive
- Former rugby star Austin Healy joined the wedding party
- TV star Natalie Pinkham wowed in a backless scarlet dress
- Crowds gather at the venue, Canongate Kirk
- Princess Beatrice waved to the crowds on the Royal Mile