With this in mind, it was perhaps inevitable that one day there would be an entire magazine devoted to her. And that it would be curated by the lady herself. And that it would be called Katie.
From our examination of the cover over on Mr Paparazzi it looks like the artist formerly known as Jordan is making fashion and beauty a sizeable part of the publication.
• Revealed: The beauty products I can't live without
• I give my verdict on celebrities' style
• "More lip gloss! Bigger eyelashes! Higher hair!" I give my friends a Jordan makeover
• Exclusive peek inside mine and Princess' wardrobes
Katie Price's tweets which accompanied the announcement also promise much in the way of sartorial food for thought: "The press launch is on Sept 7th and as ever I've got a great TINY outfit for the launch."
Four things sprang to mind after we had digested all of this news:
2. Does this mean the end of Katie's exclusive deals with all the other magazines?
3. Is this actually a real magazine or is it in fact a bookazine or a serialised autobiography?
4. Will Katie interview herself?
If you don't know what a bookazine is, it's like if a Take That annual and a weekly magazine had a baby.
For more of Katie's summer projects you can see her new clothes line in the gallery below:
'Katie' will be available to buy in September from WHSmith priced at £3.99.