1. Enjoying coffee and delicious cake at Tom's Kitchen in Somerset House early this morning, before the fashion frenzy really kicked off.
2. The soundtrack to Paul Costelloe's show. From a spot of swing to The Rolling Stones, it had everything.
3. Watching the paparazzi swarm around a Peaches Geldof lookalike at the Irwin & Jordan show. Unfortunately, it wasn't Peaches, just a girl with the same hair colour and nose ring.
4. Aminaka Wilmont's belted leather and fur coat. It's got to be an autumn/winter favourite.
5. My first front row experience, at the Krystof Strozyna show. Sat next to Kimberley Walsh from Girls Aloud. She looked and smelt divine and revealed her excitement about going to Ashley Isham, one of her favourite designers.
For full catwalk reviews and street style shots, take a look at the rest of our London Fashion Week coverage.